Entrepreneurship is a woman 4
SheFounder_EIW4 focuses on specific needs based on female entrepreneurship in the EU and in third countries, in order to strengthen the competitiveness and the sustainability of enterprises led by women and to promote a female entrepreneurial culture, the creation and growth of women’s enterprises at the local level and all over Europe.
The project’s main objectives are:
- to provide on-the-job-training for new entrepreneurs, in order to facilitate a successful start-up, and the development of business;
- to foster sharing of information and experience between entrepreneurs on obstacles and challenges of starting up and developing their businesses;
- to enhance market access and identification of potential partners for new and established entrepreneurs;
- to support networking between entrepreneurs from different SMP participating countries by building on knowledge and experience;
- to foster matching of entrepreneurs from “underrepresented” countries;
- to contribute to the EU’s strategies in relation to the triple transition: sustainable transition, digital transition and stronger resilience.
JO Consulting is leader of WP3, dedicated to relationship building.
Specifically, it takes care of:
- assessing applications from NEs and HEs to evaluate their level of commitment;
- building relationships by overlooking the matching process between NEs and HEs.