Eco and entrepreneurial pathways to boost young people’s factor of change
GREEN Factor aims at raising awareness about environmental and climate-change challenges through the development of sustainability competencies to prepare learners, staff and youth workers to become true agents of change.
Specifically, the project’s objectives are:
- to encourage young citizens’ engagement and participation;
- to boost youth entrepreneurship and sense of initiative.
- The GREEN FACTOR pathway for behavioural changes and environmental challenges – a Good Practice Catalogue based on the collection of good practices from Europe and partner countries about greener behaviours a Green Challenge Report that analyses current trends of Green Entrepreneurship in partner Countries will be made;
- My GREEN FACTOR video tutorials to boost citizens’ behavioural changes – video tutorials developed to fulfil youth behavioural gaps and to maximise the replicability of practical behaviours;
- My GREEN FACTOR gamified e-course for aspiring green entrepreneurs – a gamified e-course developed to train and test the knowledge acquired by aspiring green entrepreneurs;
- The GREEN FACTOR replicability guide for youth workers – to provide youth workers with guidelines on how to work directly with young people for the creation of their own business idea.
JO Consulting, as technical partner of the project, is responsible for the design of the Green Factor Pathway, taking care of the graphic layouts of the manual and scenarios, uploading materials to the GREEN Factor platform and developing the e-course and related gamified solutions.