A pan-European Networked Acceleration Programme to expand acceleration ecosystems and foster the scalability potential of European business
The main objective of AccelerAction is to create more connected and efficient innovation ecosystems to support the scaling of companies, encourage innovation and stimulate cooperation among national, regional and local innovation actors, starting from the sector of advanced technologies, through a pan- European Networked Acceleration Programme and improved business acceleration services.
The AccelerAction objectives are:
- improve the quality and outreach of business acceleration services in developing innovation ecosystems;
- co-design programmes of activities proposed jointly by business acceleration entities located in less connected ecosystems and innovation hubs;
- strengthening less connected ecosystems to increase their competitiveness & connectivity, and to keep more balanced the business activity across Europe;
- accelerate gender equality in the innovation ecosystems.
- AccelerAction assessment methodology to investigate gaps & challenges of business acceleration entities located in less-connected countries;
- Pan-EU Networked Acceleration Programme jointly designed by strong and moderate innovators;
- Matchmaking algorithm & Virtual map development to build an accessible database of key stakeholders at regional, national & EU level and support a coordinated network to foster expansion;
- peer-to-peer mentoring gatherings among experts where at least 27 experts will be involved in the online peer-to-peer sessions;
- exchange of promising start-ups and SMEs where at least 10 promising start-ups will be involved in the acceleration programme for scaleup abroad.
JO Consulting is responsible for Project Coordination. It is also leader of WP3, the establishment of the AccelerAction Virtual Ecosystem. JO Consulting contributes to all WPs and is the Quality assurance leader.