New Approach In Educational Technology
The E+ project NET promotes innovative teaching methods and didactical approaches that support the effective use of ICT (Information and Communications Technology) in education. In fact, ICT learning materials, tools and actions are able to foster creativity, critical thinking and project-based learning, and promote the use of interactive methods for students’ diversity.
The aims of the project are:
- developing cooperation between the community, school, teachers and students through the use of advanced information technology tools;
- supporting learning environments with educational software, electronic references, application software and educational games;
- integrating information technology tools into any learning environment;
- providing access to all sorts of advanced information technology tools throughout the life of each student;
- providing all students with the ability to use the right information technology tool at the right time and in the right place;
- ensuring that computer teachers use lesson plans, improve assessment tools, prepare educational materials and improve themselves.
VITECO, as technology partner of the project, is responsible for the development of the e-learning platform and the project website. Moreover, VITECO contributes to the development of serious games.